Fatherhood and Sonship
- Jesus came to reveal the Father to the world.
- God wants us to relate to Him as Father.
- So often we tend to view being a child of God as being God’s little child/baby. Whilst this is true and valid God is looking to grow mature Son’s and Daughters.
- How easy or otherwise has this been for you in your relationship with Him? In what ways have you struggled with this?
- How has your concept of God as your Father changed over time?
- Why is it important to know ourselves as mature children of God to the mission Jesus gave the Church of seeing the Kingdom come?
- The journey into Sonship/Daughtership is out of orphanhood. How has orphan thinking affected your life.
- In what ways does orphan thinking affect you?
- How does revealing the Father look like in your life. How does this show up in the marketplace through your life
Other Sermons In This Series
May 01, 2019
March 17, 2019
January 13, 2019