Fatherhood and Sonship
- Jesus came to reveal the Father to the world.
- God wants us to relate to Him as Father.
- So often we tend to view being a child of God as being God’s little child/baby. Whilst this is true and valid God is looking to grow mature Son’s and Daughters.
- How easy or otherwise has this been for you in your relationship with Him? In what ways have you struggled with this?
- How has your concept of God as your Father changed over time?
- Why is it important to know ourselves as mature children of God to the mission Jesus gave the Church of seeing the Kingdom come?
- The journey into Sonship/Daughtership is out of orphanhood. How has orphan thinking affected your life.
- In what ways does orphan thinking affect you?
- How does revealing the Father look like in your life. How does this show up in the marketplace through your life